Air Delivery® has been a service modality offered by HBR for more than twenty years in order to offer excellence in compressed air generation and lower investment costs.
HBR assumes the customer's compressed air production, delivering an ideal and highly desired result for customers who do not want to worry about an upfront investment, generating a long-term contract based on low operating cost and high reliability.
It is an ideal business model that avoids concerns with spare parts and equipment, possible corrective and preventive maintenance services as well, exempting the customer from unexpected problems.
- No initial investment is required.
- New equipment selected by our application engineering after audit.
- Zero concerns: modern equipment, energy efficiency and air quality with contractual guarantee.
- Costs defined via monthly payment: no surprise, no stock.
- Flexibility: contract period, which may include installation and management of the network.
The Air Delivery® solution provides, with zero customer investment, reduced operating costs and increased energy efficiency for companies that use compressed air as input.